Sunday, September 13, 2009

September 12, 2009


So to enjoy the good weather I took my paper and paints outside to do this piece but I'm afraid with juggling everything I kind of missed the mark on this one. In fact, looking at it I see things I would change but I'm posting it anyway as a kind of reminder to myself.

This image is a re-interpretation of one found in the magazine Body and Soul (I love that our library has such a good selection of magazines).

Maybe I should have been painting from nature instead. I have to paint the weird flowers we have growing. Maybe someone out there will know what they are. Should I put that on a to-do list for this week? It's already getting pretty full but there should be some afternoon when I could do it. I probably won't have too much to do at the museum this week, for example.

No comments:

Post a Comment