Sunday, February 19, 2012

Time

This is one of the images I did for the magnets I created for the art show way back in November. I just checked to make sure I hadn't already posted it. It does appear in an overall shot of all the magnets but not up close.
Paris, Musée d'Orsay

I thought it was an appropriate image for today as we did a little journey to our old neighbourhood and remembered fond times there. Really nice, sunny day too and a good meal at the old Rosedale Diner. Great day out! I do miss the convenience that the area offered. Living above a 24hr supermarket did have its advantages especially when you forgot to pick something up. And I missed the times that we just wandered the huge LCBO liquor store in the old train station at Summerhill. There were times we didn't even buy anything (rare) but just went to look at the building and the bottles and to see some people panic when the shelves start to shake when a train goes by above the store.

No comments:

Post a Comment