Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Playing around - January 12th


Yesterday I just felt like I had to do something late in the afternoon. It had been a bit of a down day (etsy problems, still waiting to hear about a job etc.) so I took myself out of the house, went to a nice cafe after taking some pictures at the beach, and then bought myself two magazines. I figured I could because I went out on Monday with the express idea to buy a lens (birthday present) and to use money from my aunt and uncle and I bought nothing. I just love the bright colours in the British magazine Living etc. I just love that magazine period. It's so good about featuring homes in other countries too. I also bought a photography magazine with some great tips. I was too tired last night to give that one my full attention.

Anyway, so here's the result of playing with my watercolour pencils and being inspired by Living etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment