Saturday, March 10, 2012

Busy week

Well it was a busy week this past week. Work, doing volunteer work for an art organization, an assignment for my NYU class and an exam and an orientation to join a photography collective. I'm not complaining since I've enjoyed it all. I do have some emails to write to people. Will email soon!

I did manage to fit in a macarons baking class and they actually looked like the real thing! I was shocked. They also tasted like the real thing (also important!).



At the baking supply place where I took the course, I also bought financier moulds and made this recipe. The recipe didn't say how much salt and didn't mention when to put in the almond extract (I'm not even sure it really needed it). I put in a pinch of salt and put the extract in when I poured the wet ingredients in.


No comments:

Post a Comment