Sunday, April 25, 2010

Getting things done on a cloudy Sunday



So, I'm accomplishing what I planned for this weekend so far and I feel a cup of tea coming on and maybe a read. I just started A.S. Byatt's The Children's Book and so far I haven't been able to get past page 10. You really have to persevere with her books at the beginning and then they are a really good read.

Got to see the Art of the Danforth yesterday, more parts of it than planned, but that's okay. Many of my photos made it into the murals at the Greenwood and Woodbine subway stations (I have to check Coxwell). I have to re-tack some of my mats down for my watercolours tomorrow but I have new adhesive for that, which will hopefully work. Had a good walk down to the Beaches area to get that for tomorrow.

The chairs are out of the shed and on the deck but today is not the day to enjoy them. A bit cold and blustery although not wet as promised.

Also worked on sorting out my closet. I feel a purchase may be needed for further organizing. I'm also tossing some stuff. I'll be able to drop it off at a charity box tomorrow on my way to look after my art pieces (I like when you can do many things in one trip).

And I'm getting my computer organized and figuring out some Photoshop things I've been meaning to sit down with for ages now. Above is a result of playing with some free "grunge" brushes (the frame is actually the brush). Fun! On to watercolour painting, hopefully, this evening.



No comments:

Post a Comment