Friday, August 7, 2009

day 15, 16, 17 - August 7, 2009




Okay, I had to do three today and I'm not entirely pleased with the results. Maybe it was too much quantity over quality. I started doing a second painting with a fireplace but scrapped that early on. Maybe it was also having window installers in. Or it is just plain old me. Anyway, the weekend is supposed to be rainy and I don't have much on for the rest of the week except house related projects, no actual work this week except Monday. I should be able to keep to one a day.

The first was the bedroom painting inspired by a photograph in Homes and Antiques (I used to have a subscription but had to let it lapse). The second was just a thought about my supplies. Lastly was the floral. I was just taken by the lines of bright fuschia in these flowers (called colchicum).

No comments:

Post a Comment