Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Day 20-21 ? - August 11 and 17, 2009




Well, I'm starting to fail here. Even though I had a whole week with no work I didn't manage to keep up with this. Too many things to do around the house, I suppose. I'm even going to include a cake I made as one of my "creations". It was really a joint effort, though - I made the cake, bought the ingredients and whipped up the cream but my husband was artistic with the fruit.

I'm going to have to do two a day from now on to catch up. Only not tonight, there's cake to be eaten!

I'm not entirely happy with my last two paintings anyway. I do have an obsession with clocks (my husband says it is a sign of madness).

2 comments:

  1. I would be very proud of myself if I could paint like you. I can´t paint at all...unfortunately! But I like to do other creativ stuff so I really like your blog.
    Have a nice day!
    Lovely paintings!
    Anna-Karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for such kind words. It is so easy to give up doing stuff like this when you think no one would even notice. Thanks for giving me a nice day with your comment. Hope you see this!

    ReplyDelete