Monday, August 3, 2009

Day 13 - August 3, 2009


Bit more than a sketch today. I saw a photo in a magazine last night talking about onion sellers in France back in the day and I could already see the photo as a watercolour with some changes. I might even post this one on etsy.

It's a holiday today so I might even attempt another one since I know it will be difficult on Wednesday. I will be out after work with my Japanese teacher. I've been working on that today. I hope she's not disappointed with my progress so far. Such a beautiful looking language. Doubt I will ever use but it is fun learning.

3 comments:

  1. I love everything about bicycles. Is this for sale?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It certainly is. Check out my etsy page.

    ReplyDelete
  3. There's a link at the bottom of this blog or link to easelarts.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete