Friday, January 6, 2012

New Camera and the Social Networking Diet

Well yesterday was my birthday. I won't go into details as it was a bit bleak but I did get a wonderful present from hubby. So I will take more pictures but ones with higher quality (raw capabilities) than my point and shoot (but more portable and lighter than my DSLR).  I am now the new owner of a compact system camera and it's pretty awesome. So maybe expect more updates and more photos? I'm going to try to take it with me everywhere. I want to not rely on my iphone for photos anymore. Don't get me wrong, iphone is great for photos but there are sometimes that I wish I had the quality there for some images and ways of manipulating the photos without losing quality as well. Now I have the answer. Today I took some photos of the new Loblaws after buying myself a cake (a day late but that's okay).

Along College on the streetcar

love the bright colours in the store


reminders of its past

Beginning today, though, for a week or more I will not be checking facebook, twitter or instagram. I think I need a break from knowing someone went to Starbuck's and the like and maybe, just maybe, I'll focus more and take more photos. Well it's an experiment. We'll see how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment