Sunday, December 13, 2009

December 13, 2009 - Trio of orchids


Another productive Sunday painting and otherwise wise. I only began painting just before supper and just after. The rest of the day was filled with the usual chores (laundry, changing the bed, cleaning) but I also got to try out two German Christmas cookie recipes and my taster says they are great and I can make them again. They are good especially since if you make them together you aren't wasting eggs as one recipe takes 3 egg whites and the other 3 egg yolks. They're made with almond meal instead of flour. Yum. I also got to the art store to see about frames for the painting I sold last week but no luck. I'll try downtown tomorrow after my planned photography trip to the junction and the delivery of a matted print I sold last week as well (figured since they are in Toronto I might as well hand-deliver it, saves CanadaPost from destroying it as it's a Christmas present for someone).

This trio of orchids is from an image on Decor8 featuring an Australian store. Just loved the three pots and orchids.

No comments:

Post a Comment