Wednesday, December 9, 2009

December 9, 2009 - Green chair, Distillery District


I've been trying to make use of the photos I took while on a week-long photography workshop especially as I have managed to track them all down now (Aperture didn't want to give up some of the photos that it placed in a hidden folder). This quick sketch is from a photo of a chair I took while at the Distillery District, a former Whisky making site now full of shops, restaurants, galleries and studios. During the week it is a bit quiet so taking pictures that sunny Wednesday was a treat. I like to think about that time and the feeling I had at the end of my work at the museum and starting something new with the first week having the treat of being able to take pictures for half a day and play with them on macs half the rest. It was also the real beginning of good weather and since it has rained all day after a snowstorm last night, it's nice to think about that time.

No comments:

Post a Comment