Sunday, December 6, 2009

December 6, 2009 - Winter items





This isn't really following the Christmas theme as such. I created these images because I might blow them up and put them on the storage boxes I got at Ikea on Friday. I'm trying to organize the basement yet again and one of the bad sites was a closet - hats, scarves, mittens and everything else was everywhere. So I thought I would put them in boxes beside the closet and they have to be labelled. The closet will also be getting a makeover. Not sure if this is a good idea or not but it's not the most attractive closet anyway (Ikea low budget). I was thinking of doing a faux baroque door painting. We'll see how that goes. I might post the results (only if it comes out well, otherwise it will just be plain old white).

For the mittens, the green ones just didn't say "mittens" enough but the purple ones did.

No comments:

Post a Comment