Sunday, December 6, 2009

December 6, 2009 - Christmas!



So what have I been up to and what's my excuse for not painting since the 2nd? Well, I have spent time promoting my work and also organizing my photos (a lot easier with my laptop). And Friday was "getting into the Christmas spirit" day although early in the day I was put into a mood that made me not want to do that. But it was sunny, I had a drive from my parents to Ikea to get a cheap but lovely tree (thanks!) and it made for a nice surprise for my husband when he got home. I have the time this year to do this all in one go so I put on some Christmas music and had a hot chocolate at the end of it.

Hence the Christmas theme. I'll even post some pics of the decorations as proof later on. I'll see if I can get some good pictures at night.

Very prolific today. Thought I would dole the paintings out over a few days but why wait.

Here goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment