Sunday, December 27, 2009

December 27, 2009 - I'm back


Back from Christmas and all it has to offer. We didn't actually go anywhere except 20 mins away to my parents' the 25th and the 26th but I had ideas in my head for paintings if not the energy or time to carry them out. So I'm back. And I went to the art store today and they are having a 20% off sale so I finally got a new mat cutter (I just realized the one I had and that I cannot find blades for anymore was bought when I was high school and not a short time ago like I've been thinking and hence why I can't find blades).

I saw an ad for brushes with a sepia landscape of the Hagia Sophia and I wanted to try that out. I've been doing some aged photos lately so why not try a watercolour. Here's the first attempt - Paris rooftops.

No comments:

Post a Comment