Wednesday, December 9, 2009

December 8, 2009 - New York street


I nearly completely forgot that I bought a set of watercolour pencils in Berlin. How did that happen? I do enjoying experimenting with them and I feel I'm still at that stage. I thought I would use the Hahnemuhle rough paper for it since it would add to the pencil look.

Today is an odd day and not what I had planned. The gym - out the window and pushed to tomorrow. I slept in, which I haven't done for a while, because of a storm last night that kept us awake and me worried about our porch screen coming through our new front window. This necessitated action at 2 in the morning. Anyway, I sold a photograph last night on etsy so that has been printed out and I have to add more. Just thought I would get this in first.

No comments:

Post a Comment